PenilaianBantu lengkapi data
- Parents/ students need to make an appointment with St. Nicholas admission officer
- Applicants must fill up the Application Form and the requirement must be sent to the Admission Officer. The Application Form can be bought at the Administration Office and must be fully completed.
- Applicants should read and understand all the policies and requirements which are stated on the form.
- The applicants should take the Admission Test. Admission Test will be held after an appointment with the Admission Officer. The Admission Test will be a Written Test and Interview (if needed). The tests are Mathematics, English, Science and Chinese. The Admission Test will only be for Primary 1 – Grade 12.
- Upon notification of acceptance, parents are required to remit payment of the following fees:
- Enrollment Fee
- Activity Fee
- School Fee
- Books and Uniforms
- All Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Family Card
- Copy of Student’s Latest Certificate of Graduation (P1-G12)
- Student’s Report Card from Previous School
- Copy of Student’s Report Card from Previous School
- Copy of SKHUN – legalized (For G7 – G12)
- Letter of Transfer from previous school acknowledge by Local Covernment
- Form 8355 from previous school
- Letter of previous school’s Accreditation – copy & legalized
- Copy of previous school’s Operational License
- 3×4 sized photographs of the students wearing St. Nicholas uniform
Tulis review untuk SMP Saint Nicholas
Junior High School is typically a three-level schooling, Grade 7, Grade 8, and Grade 9, followed by Senior High School which includes Grade 10, Grade 11, and Grade 12. Senior High students are given more independence in high school and are being allowed to choose their class major subjects in Grade 10.
Government Examinations (UN) – it is mandatory for Grade 9 and 12 students to sit for the Government Examinations
Saint Nicholas School’s vision is to prepare the children to be highly skilled and morally responsible world citizens
Our mission is to provide a well-rounded education that will expose our students to a wider scope of knowledge so they may excel academically, develop strong moral characters, be physically fit and be able to appreciate arts, music and culture.