PenilaianBantu lengkapi data
Tulis review untuk Kindergarten Tzu Chi School
Tzu Chi School is a school that delivers quality education with strong noble humanistic values. Tzu Chi School is under the Education Mission of Tzu Chi Foundation. The founder of Tzu Chi Foundation is Master Cheng Yen, a Buddhist nun whose principle is to cultivate kindness, compassion, joy and selfless giving.
Tzu Chi School offers Cambridge Curriculum for Primary School and IB Curriculum for Secondary School (MYP and DP). It is already accredited as Cambridge International School and IB World School.
Humanistic Values or Ren Wen in Mandarin, is a curriculum carefully designed by the Foundation that instill the noble moral and humanity values, disregard of religion, for the purpose of purifying human's heart and mind. All Tzu Chi School students worldwide will share the same values and will be nurtured to become a better human.
1. To promote 4 noble characters: “Kindness, Compassion, Joy and Selfless Giving” as the school motto.
2. To provide academic education and character building simultaneously in the learning process.
3.To cultivate in scholarly education and morality based on humanism culture so that the students become professionals who possess compassion and noble character.
4. To lay “noble character and science” as the foundation and dedication in the practice; doing it wholeheartedly and diligently to improve the ability for reaching the goal of creating a noble man.
1. To extend education in the process of developing strong character with right virtues, noble morals and positive thinking.
2. To lay the foundation for a complete education to create a wholesome individual, and also to create human resources with noble morality and competent skill.
3. To carry out “Life Skills Education” with the management that holds firmly to compassion and education system that is based on morality values.
4. To carry out humanity education, by applying 4 noble characters: “Kindness, Compassion, Joy and Selfless Giving” and also molding the character for living with “sincerity, truthfulness, faith, and purity”.
5. To apply education with a broad mind to continue the noble aspiration in purifying human’s heart and creating a peaceful society.