Trial class is available for Playgroup, Kindergarten and Primary
Age criterion for joining Playgroups and Kindergarten :
Toddler : Sixteen (16) months or above
Nursery : Two (2) years or above
KG1 : Three (3) years or above as on 30 Sept of the relevant year
KG2 : Four (4) years or above as on 30 Sept of the relevant year
KG3 : Five (5) years or above as on 30 Sept of the relevant year
- Students with Indonesian citizenship have to attend the Indonesian National Examinations at the end of Grade 6, Grade 9 and Grade 12, as well as the Cambridge examinations (in Grade 6, grade 8, Grade 10, and Grade 12). Non-Indonesian citizen students are exempted from the National Examinations, and would only be required to attend the Cambridge examinations.
- Homework is an integral part of teaching and serves to further support lesson that have been taught in class.
- Students are required to carry books and stationery according to the daily timetable. The school provides a locker for students, where they can keep their books and other belongings.
- The school does not offer transportation service for students. Parents should make necessary arrangements to drop and pick-up their child/children.
- There are two (2) semesters/terms in one academic year. July - December and January - June
- The school offers integrated Indonesian curriculum with the British curriculum Programme for Playgroup and Kindergarten, Cambridge checkpoint for Grade 1-8, IGCSE for Grade 9-10 and A Levels for Grade 11-12.
- All main subjects are conducted in English. Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin are offered as additional language subjects.
- The academic year for all classes begins in July.
- Students will be prepared for the UN during their daily classes, without interrupting the flow of the international curriculum. Test-taking skills will be practiced before the examination, in order to familiarise students with the UN examination paper format and questions. The final preparation, in the second semester, may be conducted after regular school hours.